Monday, August 21, 2006

I'm back...

As I said on my other blog, I've been slammed for months now working two and a half jobs. But now everything (and I do mean everything) has either wrapped-up or canceled and I'm eager to jump into Lucky with both feet. I'm starting to feel like it may be the last chance I get to make a movie before I have to get a real job. So, I have to make it count.

The storyboards are (for the most part) completed and I am beginning to workbook the project as well as explore production designs. I imagine I could make changes for as long as I live, but at some point you have to lock things down and move on.

I'll share more of the work and experiences sometime this week. Until then, I'll leave you with another great John Hurst drawing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great! I'd like to hear more about what was going on there during hell time...

10:35 PM  
Blogger TotalD said...

Cool stuff Eddie. The greatest thing about blogging is the links you get to all the great stuff. And yes, hard to just let it go and not keep changing it isn't it. Looks great.

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home